Saturday, December 01, 2012

Making Space for Creativity in the Practice of Law

My experience with the "Creativity Crash Course" at the Stanford Online has motivated me to make some changes in my law office environment: 1) converted my entire hardware and software to Mac, 2) shifted to cloud based backup, and shfited to a fully wireless network 3) have gone fully paperless, 4) use wireless dictation and Dragon transcription, 4) dumped my rectangular desk and all file cabinets for a single round desk and a stand up laptop work station, and 5) added new artwork that communicates calm and "openness." The overall idea: greater productivity through more physical and emotional space and an invitation to collaborate and "move" while working.
"If the pink slip doesn't fit, get redressed!"
Social Media to see my complete social "pink slip" wardrobe.

No comments: