Monday, October 10, 2011

Random Quotes about Law and Lawyers.

I don't want to know what the law is, I want to know who the judge is.

Roy M. Cohn

 

 

Law is mind without reason.

Aristotle -- Greek critic, philosopher, physicist, & zoologist

 

 

Lawyer: One skilled in circumvention of the law.

Ambrose Bierce

 

 

Nothing is illegal if one hundred well-placed business men decide to do it.

Andrew Young

 

 

Make crime pay. Become a Lawyer

Will Rogers

 

 

Juries scare me. I don't want to put my faith in 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Monica Piper

 

 

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.

Benjamin Disraeli

 

 

I don't want any yes men around me. I want everyone to tell me the truth - even if it costs him his job.

Samuel Goldwyn

No comments: